Carrie's Adventures

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Efi and Ioannis

In addition to meeting Akis' friends, I had a chance to catch up with a few people that I knew from the ship. Ioannis was the crew purser and Efi was his assistant ~ hmm does it sound familiar?!?

They have both left ships and are back in Athens. It was good to catch up with them, cause there are times when you leave new friends, say you'll stay in touch, but never make the call...

So we went to a cafeteria which is close to Petroupoli ~ the area where Akis is building his house. This cafeteria is at the top of the hill and overlooks all of Athens. I think this is when I realized just how big the city was...




Again, it was 7:30 when we met them for coffee, and it was 9pm when they left ~ I tell you all we do here is drink coffee!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home