Grandpa Jim comes to visit
Grandpa Jim came for a visit. He arrived on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Monday. Despite the lack of photographic evidence, we did get out and do a fair number of things. Guess I should have hijacked Grandpa's memory card and copy the photos before he left!
Akis did have to work while Grandpa was here, but he did manage to spend some time with us during the day before heading off to work.
Our list of activities included:
* Walking along Spanish banks (the one instance where I got photos, because Akis took them!)
* Walking to the pet store to get Hugo his 'sticks'
* Heading to Point Roberts to pick up what I thought was a blind for Grandpa Jim to hang, only to be saddened to discover it was in fact just the samples.
* A quick morning at Jellyfish where Grandpa was able to see where we hang and play with Westin and Beth. Unfortunately we just missed them the day we went.
* Visit to the Farmer's Market at Trout Lake and a walk around the lake.
* Burgers at Moderne Burger ~ Akis' favourite burger joint
* Swimming lessons at the pool
* Walk to Britannia park where we played on the swings and listed to music in the park and on the street corners
* Trip to the library to return some books
* Walking through the UBC Endowment lands ~ definitely gave the new all-terrain stroller a work out on the pedestrian path.
These were the photos from Spanish Banks. I'll see if I can get some photos from Grandpa!