Carrie's Adventures

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trip home ~ before the celebration

To celebrate our wedding, Akis and I will be throwing a party for some family and friends on the 22nd. I have opted to come early to finalize a few things and also spend some time with the family.

Taxi Jim graciously picked me up at the London airport ~ which I have never flown into. I was surprised to see that they didn't offer jetway service to the 737 which we came in on, rather we were instructed to disembark from the front and rear of the plane by the stairs. The other hints that the airport was small were that the only 2 luggage carousels in the place backed onto the boarding lounge and the cost for parking was $3/hour.


The Lavery-Loveys clan arrived the next day and we took advantage of the weather to spend some time at the beach and on the boat. You can tell I haven't seen my niece in a while ~ there were photos galore!

The Beach














Our Boat trip:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home