Carrie's Adventures

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time for a change

As though our life has not been filled with enough changes... This time it is about trying to be a bit healthier. It used to be that I attributed my increasing pant size to the fact that I was captive to a menu on the ship. Now that I have been off the ship for over a year, I really can't rely on that for my excuse.

So turning over a new leaf, I have re-joined my gym. This time however I am spending time doing circuits and to be honest, it is a lot harder than I expected it to be. I have also decided that we are going to jump on the Organic bandwagon ~ well as long as our wallets will allow. I have been doing a lot of reading regarding the hormones and additives that are used with farming now days and realize that I don't really need additional growth hormones... unless of course I was hoping to reach 7 feet.

So as I endeavour to follow a more healthly lifestyle, I'm trying to figure out how the wine, beer and snacks will fit in. But I promise, I'll figure it out!!

We'll check in after a few weeks as they say it takes 21 days to form a new habit... I think I'm going to miss those mashed potatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home