Carrie's Adventures

Sunday, October 10, 2010

August Celebrations

August is the month Akis and I celebrate both his birthday and our anniversary. Living the life of a student we haven't had much time and/or cash to go out and do a lot of things. We did manage however to take some time to head out for a nice dinner to celebrate another year. It's hard to believe how fast the time goes and realize that we should be looking back at what we accomplished.

For Akis' birthday I did get him an intro Scuba course. We have yet to take it, but it is there and I'm sure it will be a good time. Akis has been talking about taking Scuba lessons for ages and did become jealous when hearing of the adventures others on the ship were having.

I also received an anniversary gift ~ a new digital camera to replace my Sony. I have to say, that camera has been with me everywhere and at close to 10,000 photos, it doesn't owe me much. I have been slowly getting used to my new toy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home