Carrie's Adventures

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Beth's birthday...

Beth has just celebrated her 28th birthday. As birthdays go, it was pretty low key on the actual day as I understand, but we made up for it after the fact.

Sunday found us at the Spa Utopia. Now I can not possibly think of a better name for this place as I LOVE the pedicures you get here. Beth and I have been on other occassions with other friends and after having a pedicure on the ship which is suppose to be 5-star I swear, this may well be my favourite place forever for pedicures. The pedicure was an hour long and afterwards we hung out in our robes, in cushy chairs and chatted about life, experiences and whatever else came to mind. I am pleased to say that the toes are still in fine shape after more than 2 weeks ~ and they looked fabulous in the sand. Beth chose 'I'm not a Waitress' red, and I really wonder who gets the job of making up the names? Cause I think Beth and I could do a good job!

The second part of my celebration with Beth was a group event organized by her partner Marc. He gathered 5 of her closest friend for a surprise dinner ~ however the guest of honour arrived early before the others. Despite trying to keep it secret ~ it would seem that Beth was onto us. It was a good night. The gathering also gave me a chance to catch up with Darci as she was in from Peachland and was pleased to hear the business is going well.

Happy Birthday Beth!

Beth and Suzanne

Maggie

Carrie, Darci and Marc

...and I am missing the picture of Janet!! (but she took the picture above...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home