Carrie's Adventures

Monday, February 20, 2006

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

So what is one to do with all of this Mexican food around? Well, go out and order more... The boss man was onboard from Miami to do an audit ~ yes, I am suppose to be working here ~ and we managed to find our way out into Cabo.



When I first told Beth I was doing the Riviera she said 'Oh good lord, Cabo San Lucas...' but I think it has changed in the years since she has been here with Royal. They have actually built up the marina and it has quite the nice boardwalk area. From my window in the office I am able to look out at the beach and I hear there is some good snorkelling there. So I think this will have to be one of those ~ yet to explore places and will have to head out again next cruise!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home