Carrie's Adventures

Sunday, October 16, 2011

What we get up to...

Some days it would seem like we get up to a whole lot of nothing. I have the best of intentions and have the list of things to do, but some days I'm lucky if I get Hugo and Sofie out for a walk. Our days often involve some nap time which has the 3 of us curled up on the bed in some fashion.

And if we aren't on the bed, we are then hanging out in our next favourite spot ~ the couch. I think there are some serious dents in the cushions from my recent couch sitting. I can honestly say, I think I have spent more time on this couch in the past 6 weeks than I did during my whole pregnancy and that is a lot as this was my favourite napping place.

Sofia ~ she spends a lot of time hanging out in her pillow. It seems to be a good spot for her to check things out and also helps when she is gassy.

And our buddy Hugo ~ who keeps us company. He has been really great and is still very loyal to me. He gets up with me, regardless of the time, when I feed Sofie and will sit with me in the livingroom until I put her back to bed. He then comes back into the bedroom and puts himself to bed in his crate. He does sometimes get a bit jealous and will put his toy bone on my lap while I'm feeding as if to say, 'pay attention to me too'.

Akis has been taking videos of Sofia ~ most of them are her in a resting state. Although he does like to poke her to see what she will do when she wakes up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home