Carrie's Adventures

Sunday, November 01, 2009

A night out with U2

The entourage had tickets for the final stop of U2's 360 tour. I have never been to see U2, and it was a treat to see everyone and get out for the night.

I had been catching up with Beth and Darci over the past few days after spending Monday night at Beth's dad's place and heading out to Spa Utopia for a very nice pedicure treat. Wednesday night I came home from work to pick up Akis and we headed down to the Westin where the Tacchi's and Yeo's got a suite for the night and gathered the group. After a few drinks, some BC 'herbs', we headed down to our Limo which was suppose to be waiting.






We arrived in time to see part of the opening act which was the Black Eyed Peas.







Had some snacks and beverages while the stage was reset:








Not much I can say about the concert other than we had a great time. Despite playing at BC Place which is notorious for having bad sound, I thought they were very good. The photos look pretty similar, but hey, it's Bono so I took a few. Had we been sitting with Ali, I might have had some of him from the stage, but hey, you take what you can get!










Some of the sounds from U2.

And then the battery gave out ~ but I wish I would have had more of this one!

Great time was had by all ~ only bummer was I didn't have a fully charged camera. That and I had to work the next day, but hey, sometimes you just have to go out and play on a school night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home