Carrie's Adventures

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Asia bound

So I'm sitting in YVR airport at the crazy hour of 2am waiting for the 2:45 flight to Hong Kong to board. I'm heading ouit to spend the weekend with Beth and Marc before heading down to Singapore to work for the week.

I've been told the temperature in Honkers is a nice 23C, however the temp in Singapore is hovering around 36C. I have dug out all of those summer clothes, even found some sandals and despite 50cm of snow falling on Cypress yesterday I am headed for warmer weather.

I have left Hugo with Akis and it will be 10 days until I return. It was harder to go this time ~ watching how much Hugo has changed in the past week, I feel like I might just miss something. Guess this is what travelling parents must feel like. Hugo has been doing pretty well with the training to 'Peepee on the mat.' There are still the misses which was evident this morning, but he definitely does know where he is suppose to go.

Not sure what the weekend has in store ~ Beth is in charge of the activities. Being 20+ weeks pregnant I suspect that it will be pretty low key, which honestly isn't such a bad thing. Quite excited about the destination as I haven't been to Singapore before. That and I get to break in the new passport. I'm used to having the pages stamped and now it looks pretty naked.

Here's to the crazy flight in economy ~ yes, that was economy ~ but I am going to expense the travel pillow!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Lesley said…

    clarification please? You or Beth is 20+ weeks pregnant?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home