Carrie's Adventures

Friday, March 19, 2010

Say it ain't so...

The great Kitchen Aid mixer no longer turns on. I made dough for cinnamon buns and got ready to mix up the dough for pizza. As I lowered the hook and thought 'I love this machine', the lever moved to the first notch. Nothing turned. Shocked and disappointed ~ I quickly verified that it wasn't just a fuse that went, that there was still juice to the outlet. Much to my dismay there was.

A call on Monday morning to the service desk confirmed that yes, we are out of warranty and the best I can do is take it to the shop. On the bright side, the guy at the shop called me back and said he has only ever seen 2 motor burn out in his entire time working with these, so unless I saw flames, it is likely something else. Here's to being optimistic!

In the meantime, I'm in mourning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home