Carrie's Adventures

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hangin' with the boys...

Well I must say the past 3 cruises have been nothing if not entertaining. Stefanos arrived onboard and shortly there after, Stavros ~ both Greek, both providing a very interesting perspective on life.


With Stef's arrival, my bar bill managed to grow about $300 in a cruise and a half. This takes into account only the money we manage to spend onboard. The evenings start with the Rendez-Vous lounge ~ where we gather, observe the folks around us and hassle Vasillis about his 'SQM socks'.


The scary part being that Ravi (the bartender) knows our numbers by heart and doesn't bother asking for the card any more. And for the most part, rarely asks what we want ~ I almost feel like Cliff or Norm at Cheers!



Some evenings that is enough for me ~ other evenings, I will continue with the boys up to the Navigator (the night club on board). The boys have their corner staked out ~ providing ample viewing of the dance floor from their location. There are some nights when it seems that I along with Alex are just plain silly ~ only thing that would be better is if Pam were here to be silly with us... But hey what can you do?



The excursions outside have revolved mostly around going out to eat ~ they seem to leave me out when it comes to the 'guy' activities ~ not that I really mind. This past cruise we got a bit more adventurous and headed out to Crystal Resort in Puerto Vallarta ~ to swim, eat pizza with double cheese and sit in the sun. Despite my best SPF 45 efforts, the nose still got burnt, and peeled like it always does...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home