Carrie's Adventures

Thursday, June 01, 2006

San Fran, and the bay

San Francisco is one of those cities that Liz and I visited very briefly on our Tempo Tour of '97. We spent an afternoon there, but the one thing I really wanted to do was go and ride on a Cable Car... Unfortunately, it was not to be this time around as I was ship bound with technicians coming aboard along with Stef's replacement ~ Panos!

In the end, I heard from Alex and the crew about lunch at Fisherman's Wharf, and their day pass on the cable car and realized that this just means that I am going to have to come back again... I know there could be tougher things in life.

I did manage to get up for Sail Away however and took some pictures of... of course, Alcatraz and the Bridge. You know the sights that SCREAM San Francisco!!

The City

Fisherman's Wharf

Alcatraz

The Golden Gate Bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home