Carrie's Adventures

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Juneau Alaska

This is it! I managed to get a few photos of the town before I needed to head out to the airport. What I do find quite amazing is that this small town is the CAPITAL of the state. I guess this is what you get when you are this far north. However it is still very pretty up here...






Cracked me up ~ yes, it is non-smoking in the Juneau airport, however should you decide to defy the law, it will only cost you $50. What is that?!? Somehow I thought the maximum fine should be more, but hey whatever works...


I did manage to get a sweet deal heading out of the city when Marc helped me arrange for an upgrade to First Class. Imagine after all the time flying with Class I had never flown First Class ~ yes shocking I know... I tell you, I love the big seats and the hot nuts ~ why haven't I discovered this sooner?!!?


1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Glad you enjoyed our little town. I have a photo blog of Juneau (even a few pics w/blue skies)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home