Carrie's Adventures

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Halifax, Nova Scotia

It was a beautiful day, but I was on a mission. Looking to sort out some 'banking woes' I took a stroll along the boardwalk in search of the city. The day was warm and a bit of a contrast to the previous day in Newfoundland. I managed to find the Timmy's at the end of the boardwalk. You definitely know you are home when you find Tim's on every corner.



You could take a tug boat tour around the harbour, and I seem to recall the restuarant in the back being the one Dad and I went to when we were on our 'Eastern tour'. I didn't get a chance to have the Keith's but I did appreciate the 'I am Canadian' beer posters on the side of the building.




There were a number of ships docked on the edge of the pier. The 'Bluenose' was one of them. Funny ~ doesn't quite look like the one on the dime!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home