Carrie's Adventures

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Very over due update ~ St. John, New Brunswick

Well we were only here once ~ and it has been so long I'm not even sure what the date was. I think it was in September either on our way down to Cape Liberty or during our first New England cruise. How sad is that?

I remember parts of the town from when Dad and I came through on our road trip before I moved to Vancouver. The town is still small, still cute. The big draw for the area are the rocks at the Bay of Fundy. Had I realized this was our ONLY stop here, I would have looked into getting on a tour and seeing more of the area. Guess this is what I get for 'flying by the seat of my pants'...





This one cracks me up ~ our crew TV channel is called Below Deck. And just seems somehow appropriate. Reminds me of the saying we had at Class ~ what goes on the road, stays on the road. Makes you think there are some good stories out there that we will never hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home